DieMark 8103 is a premium, high viscosity, glycol ether free ink that maintains excellent geometry on dense IC circuitry. DieMark 8103 exhibits controlled wetting (spreading) on many different wafer passivations, with a consistent dot range from 6-40 mil* (see below) using disposable DieMark DM-2, or DM-1 cartridges. 8103 is ideal for continuous, offline inking.
DieMark 8103 glycol ether free ink hard cures rapidly under ambient conditions. Ink dots of 25 mil air dry to a hard cure that is resistant to most post probe processes in 45 minutes**. 8103 is thermally stable and can be used in hot chuck and oven dry applications without cracking or loss of adhesion. DieMark 8103 contains less than 10ppm of Sodium and Chloride and is 100% certified.
8103 Features and Benefits
- Fast air dry time (25 mil hard cure in 45 minutes)
- Glycol ether free
- Ideal for continuous, offline inking
- Available in Black and Red
- Less than 10ppm Sodium and Chloride - 100% certified
- Four month shelf life
- Consistent dot shape and size
- Excellent adhesion
- Thermally stable for inking with hot chuck
- Small dot capability when used with the Motorized Z small dot pneumatic inker
- Available in DM-2 & DM 2.3: A5, A6 and A8***
- Available in DM-1: 5, 8, 10, 15. 25 , 30 mil
* All ink dot characterization testing performed at ambient temperature of 70° degrees F, relative humidity of 50% using polished, unetched silicon wafers (no passivation)
** A room temperature cure will give good results for the vast majority of applications. In applications where the ink will be subjected to very harsh process conditions or if the ink is not giving acceptable adhesion results, a cure of 150 degrees C for 30 minutes is recommended.
*** 8103 Red not available in DM-2.3 A8 cartridge